Recognizing an Authentic Chanel
If you are planning to buy your Chanel Classic online, make sure you have the following pictures to determine the authenticity:
- Front view, back view, side view and also bottom view of the bag.
- The CHANEL stamp and MADE IN FRANCE/ITALY stamp inside the first flap.
- The back side of the CC clasp that shows the two screws and CHANEL/PARIS engraving.
- Engraving on the interior zipper pull and hanging ornament, if applicable.
- Engraving on the snap button.
- Stitched interlocking CC logo inside the second flap, if applicable.
- Hologram sticker.
- The numbers of the authenticity card.
All the pictures should be focused and clear.